VALUE: £17.7 million
Duration: Phased developement
Barnfield Construction is onsite developing the 90 acre Frontier Park situated just off Whitebirk Roundabout on the border of Hyndburn/Blackburn.
Frontier Park is a new mixed-use development with planning consent for circa 1million sq ft of industrial and warehouse accommodation, which has immediate access to J6, M65.
Currently under construction at the park are:
- Infrastructure works – prepare the ground for each plot and create roads – COMPLETE
- Euro Garages service area incorporating BP petrol filling station, Starbucks, KFC, Subway and Greggs – COMPLETE
- FP One – a 185,500 sq ft detached self-contained distribution / industrial unit, with separate HGV and car access. The unit is built to institutional standards incorporating 18 loading doors, 53m deep service yard and 12.5m clear height to the underside of haunch – COMPLETION SPRING 2019 – http://frontierpark.com/fp-one/
- Pioneer Court – Phase 1 of industrial / manufacturing units 135,000 sqft which will be future proofed to provide options for end users – COMPLETION SPRING 2019. Phase 2 incorporates units 2, 3 and 4 totalling 80,000 sq ft – COMPLETION SUMMER 2019 – http://frontierpark.com/pioneer-court/
- Hampton by Hilton – A 112 bedroom hotel – COMPLETION SUMMER 2020
The £38 million mixed-use site is expected to take 3 years to fully develop and future phases include the proposed hotel and conference centre along with another 700,000 sq ft of industrial/warehouse/manufacturing space.
Check in on progress at the Barnfield Construction YouTube channel – here
Read about the sod cutting – here
Enquire about space on the park – here