VALUE: £2.6 Million
Duration: 45 weeks
After successfully completing phase 2 – Gamma building for Accrol Papers (click here for case study), Barnfield Construction have now completed phase 3 of Accrol’s ambitious plans for the phases they have named Alpha and Beta.
The former Motor Vehicle Service Station building across from their site was purchased from Blackburn with Darwen Council so it could be brought in line and demolished as part of the future plans.
Extensions to the buildings below have since been completed:
Alpha – 22,000 sq ft
– Demolished current offices and provided new office facility
– Extend current Alpha building to the side and to the rear
Beta – 23,000 sq ft
– Demolished current Beta offices and exited current facility with new manufacturing and office space
– New access roads and car parks have also been provided, together with a new trailer park.
– Manufacturing processes are continuing whilst the third phase is completed making this an extremely tight and busy site.