An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to continue and develop a career in construction management. Barnfield Construction is a well-established and respected construction company with our core delivery being over 4 sectors- commercial and industrial, retail and leisure, public sector and residential development, for new and repeat clients along with our own development portfolio.
With the recent acquirement of large new contracts with some high profile clients, the company is going through a period of continued expansion and are now looking for a Contracts Manager to join our expert team. You must have a varied knowledge and skill set across the construction industry and candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to handle several projects at any given time with values between £2m – £10m.
In this role you will be both site and office-based, working within the senior contracts management team, you will be liaising with project and site management staff, planning large scale projects and overseeing the construction teams on-site, ensuring all aspects of the projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
Therefore this role would ideally suit a committed, highly motivated, ambitious, individual with relevant experience within the field.
- Execute contracts to a delivery schedule
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Manage project teams
- Safe delivery of projects
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Site and office-based
- Minimum of 3 years of up to date knowledge and experience in new build/refurbishment projects
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Robust skills in the safe delivery of projects
- Happy to travel around the North West
- Live within a commutable distance to Nelson
- Driving licence
- Enthusiastic, outgoing personality
Apply to – email@example.com