Accounts Assistant (Subcontract)
A vacancy has arisen in the Accounts department of Barnfield Construction, based at their headquarters in Nelson.
The position offers a varied role, assisting the busy accounts team. You will join a thriving family business that is well known and respected within the area for delivering quality projects.
Subcontract Ledger Duties
– Filing of subcontract orders
– Matching plant and labour notes to invoices
– Checking extensions on invoices
– Photocopying and distribution of subcontract invoices
– Processing invoices
– Splitting and indexing of subcontract files
– Matching up payment notices
– Payments runs
– Filing of invoices after payment run
– Providing cover for the rest of the accounts team for absence / annual leave
– Any other duties as required
Barnfield Construction has established a reputation for efficiency, expertise and attention to detail. Therefore, we require a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate excellent organisational, interpersonal and communicational skills.
Good IT literacy is essential with knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under your own initiative.
Knowledge of the construction industry scheme would be ideal although not essential
Hours and holidays
– Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
– Annual leave is 23 days (plus 8 bank holidays) per year
All applications via Indeed – Click here to apply
Application deadline: 16/03/2021
Expected start date: 05/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent