c£18 000 – £22 000 dependent on experience
Burnley / Pendle area
This could be an extremely exciting position for a full-time gardener in the Colne area of East Lancashire.
Working in a team with responsibility for gardening in an extensive mature garden in a private residential home.
Set among 3 acres of land, you will also have access to a large on-site greenhouse. For someone who is a keen gardener, this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Maintenance of 3 acres of private gardens and re-planting
- Cut and maintain grass, hedging and various shrubbery and works to adjacent fields
- Cultivating & growing on plants
- Evidence of previous gardening experience in a successful role
- Trustworthy and reliable individual
- Hard-working and positive attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- Keen gardener
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a full-time position working on the grounds of a local estate. You will be trusted with a lot of responsibility and hopefully, this position will be filled long-term, in order to develop and maintain a working relationship with the employer.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org