Barnfield Homes Sales Administrator
Reporting to the Barnfield Homes Sales Co-ordinator
A vacancy has arisen in the residential department at the Barnfield Group’s Head Office in Nelson. The sales administrator will be working within the Barnfield Homes division.
The successful candidate will join a thriving family business, that is well known within the area and is respected for delivering quality projects from a varied client source.
You will work alongside the Barnfield Homes Sales Co-ordinator, together being responsible for all residential sales throughout the Barnfield Group of companies and also for ensuring exceptional service is provided to all purchasers both during the sales process and afterwards.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role in legal or property sales environment
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Microsoft Office Packages experience
- Produce engaging Social Media posts
- Managing defect databases (e.g. Clixifix)
- Co-ordinating progress on sales by liaising with Sales Co-ordinator, Construction team, solicitors, help to buy and others as necessary to ensure completions on agreed dates.
- Co-ordinating aftersales service to ensure that any defects are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Collating data obtained by show home staff and following up with potential purchasers.
- Updating and maintaining Clixifix (defect database) under the direction of the Sales Co-ordinator
- Keeping price lists and development information up to date.
- Ensuring that all estate agents are kept up to date with sales information.
- Weekly reporting and monitoring of show homes to ensure they are kept clean, tidy and ordering stock for them.
- Attending weekly internal and external build and sales meetings.
- Maximising the use of social media across Facebook & Instagram to raise the Barnfield Homes profile.
- Updating and distribution of the internal weekly sales update.
- Informing local authority of sales dates, ordering waste collection bins and any other business in relation to new home purchases.
- Obtaining client testimonials from all buyers post-completion.
- Assisting the Sales Co-ordinator.
- Meeting with the Marketing Manager to discuss/update signage, brochures, general site appearance.
- Production of homeowner packs under the direction of the Sales Co-ordinator.
- Any other duties as required.
Closing date for applications is Monday the 28th of September at 10am
Please email CV applications to: email@example.com