Due to progression within the company, a vacancy has arisen to deal with various administration duties within the Barnfield Construction head office.
- Compiling Health & Safety/As-Built files upon the completion of all contracts, liaising with all consultants and sub-contractors
- Contracts and Warranties – binding warranties, arranging for signatures & keeping a central record of what we hold for each job
- Services – interacting with Site Agents and Contract Managers, keeping a central record of requirements on each job, checking all bills and resolving queries with utility companies, dealing with connections, disconnections & utility contracts, liaising with our consultant
- Section Agreements – logging a central database of requirements on each job to include status of agreements, performance bonds and progress on site
- Reception cover operating a busy switchboard confidently (holidays and sickness)
- Delivering outgoing post to post box daily
- Daily distribution of internal incoming post
- Banking of cheques and collection of petty cash from the bank
- Any other general office duties required
Barnfield Construction has established a reputation for efficiency, expertise and attention to detail. Therefore, we require a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate excellent organisational and communicational skills.
The successful candidate must be able to work using their own initiative including planning, monitoring & organising systems.
A confident telephone manner and the ability to problem solve is highly desirable.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Click here to forward your CV by the 21st of July