A vacancy has arisen within our busy accounts department to deal with the processing of the accounts information for all Barnfield Subsidiary companies. The core duties include all aspects of sales, purchase and nominal ledger and daily bank reconciliation.
- Raising sales invoices on Opera/entering sales invoices manually
- Issuing of weekly debtors report
- Entering invoices, month end cheque runs
- Updating and reconciling cash books daily
- Monitoring cash balances to ensure sufficient funds to cover loan repayments etc.
- Entering nominal payments and receipts
- Running quarterly period ends
- Running monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Updating various excel spreadsheets
- Submitting monthly CIS returns
- Assisting & dealing with auditors enquiries
- Manipulating, analysing & inputting data with attention to detail
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation
Barnfield Construction has established a reputation for efficiency, expertise and attention to detail. Therefore, we require a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate excellent organisational, interpersonal and communicational skills.
Good IT literacy is essential with knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have the ability to work well in a fast paced environment under your own initiative.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Click here to forward your CV by the 21st of July